Saturday, April 30, 2011


Please pray for little Will as he awaits his next heart surgery. He seems to be struggling some as he breathes and is just really worn out. The Doctor that he saw yesterday thinks that his condition is OK, but we have seen a change and are concerned. We are ready to get him back to U of M and have his procedure done. Pray that if he needs to go sooner than his scheduled date of May 11 that God would clear the way to make that happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment