Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Another test on Thursday

The cardiologist at U of M reviewed Will's last heart test and has decided that in her opinion nothing needs to be done at this time. However, that concerns Will's cardiologist in Kalamazoo and the rest of the family. So, the cardiologist in Kalamazoo wants to test Will again this week. The tests this week will be done while Will is sedated. The purpose in doing that is to hopefully rule out inaccurate test results due to Will being a very active 'lil guy. Please pray for accurate test results and agreement with all the Doctors involved. We are hoping that the tests this week will give us a clear direction as to what the next step should be - whether it be going back to U of M, seeking a second opinion or continuing to wait and doing regular testing to monitor Will. Pray for peace for Connie and Al as they seek guidance in what is best for Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment