Thursday, December 23, 2010

Schedule Change

Will's surgery just got bumped until tomorrow. A more critical case came in so his surgery got moved. If they are unable to do the surgery tomorrow, it will not be done until Monday. Please pray that the surgery can take place tomorrow! Will was already being prepped for surgery when they received the news that it would not take place today. Additional testing has also shown that his surgery will need to be more extensive than originally thought and will likely take 4 to 6 hours. The uncertainty has been very hard on the family. You feel so torn because you want the critical babies to have a chance too, but you fear that your own may become critical while waiting. Pray for discernment for the Doctors that have to make these difficult decisions.

1 comment:

  1. I really feel for your family right now. I pray that all goes well for you and your sweet baby.